2900Re: [powersdr-iq] PowerSDR for Homemade Rigs and CAT Control

  • Richard Mogford
    Oct 6, 2013
      Sometimes other Yaesu radio model settings will work with mine.

      Richard

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 6, 2013, at 1:06 PM, Martin <dm4im@...> wrote:

      goto telepostinc.com

      http://www.telepostinc.com/LPB2.html

      Yaesu FT900 is not listed as a compatible radio, though.

      --

      Ohne CW ist es nur CB..

      73, Martin DM4iM

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic