2875RE: [powersdr-iq] Re: PowerSDR-IQ and Ensemble II RX

  • Richard Mogford
    Sep 29, 2013
      Dear NB0M

      Thanks for the information on sound cards.

      A couple of questions:

      1. Is it OK to use the Presonus Firbox device with a slide-in type (e.g.,
      ExpressCard) Firewire adapter card in a laptop?

      2. I am interested in the USB2SDR card, but don't know how to get one. I
      have tried emailing SV1EIA.

      Richard