2866PowerSDR-IQ and Ensemble II RX

  • rchrdm4
    Sep 23, 2013
      HI

      I have some questions about configuring and using PowerSDR-IQ and the Ensemble II receiver.  The installation and setup notes by WB5RVZ were very helpful.  I am trying to get some additional details on this.

      1. To install Micosoft .Net Framework 3.5 SP1, do you need to install the .Net Framework 3.5 and then the SP1?  Or is the .Net Framework 3.5 included in the SP1?

      2,Is it important to set the device type in "Hardware Config" to "Soft Rock 40"?

      3. How does the Freq Cal work?  (I looked at the manual, but was not clear to me.)

      Thanks.
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic