2824Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Software setup

  • Albert Gerheim
    May 14, 2013
      Fool with the sampling rates.  That's all I can tell you.  The audio gets backed up.  The rest is silence.

      On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:02 PM, ve3tmt <ve3tmt@...> wrote:

      What causes the latency? I just upgraded to a duo-core PC with 8G of RAM and the latency did not get any better from my single core with 2G of RAM. Not as much CPU load, but latency still there.

      Max

      --
      Al Gerheim
      Adopt a Homeless Pet