2821Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Software setup

  • Albert Gerheim
    May 8, 2013
      See http://k1qn.info/OneCardDigitalRevised.pdf  It may be helpful.  Many painful hours of trial and error condensed and distilled.

      :-)

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM, ericwd9 <ericwd9@...> wrote:

      The X-Fi is not supported but is a good card for RX only
      bearing in mind that it will only be effective for 48KHz
      because of an inbuilt LPFilter. Also there will be high latency.
      In order to have Cat control you will need to set up virtual com
      ports on the PC that PSDR runs on. However PSDR-IQ will not
      take control of an FT990. It will only control the flex Radio
      systems and a Sis570 in a softrock through a USB port using the
      correct driver. The Softrock lite does not have a Sis570 VFO
      or a USB control as it is crystal locked.

      One sets up the PSDR_IQ in IF mode for the purpose of using the
      panoramic display etc. Rig control will need to be with another
      program via your existing com port.

      Regards 73 Eric VK5ZAG

      --
      Al Gerheim