2818RE: [powersdr-iq] Re: Problem EMU 0204 and PowerSDR

  • Jakub SQ8J
    May 4, 2013

      The situation had been cleared up

      PowerSDR in my setup I have, so that

      Used as input card E-MU 0204 card while the output uses the Sound Blaster Audigy

      the problem was on the side of the Sound Blaster driver's

      after reinstalling everything is back to normal and working properly

      Thank for all to help especially:

      Martin, DM4iM and Brian, W9HLQ, thanks guys

      73, Jakub SQ8J