2816Problem EMU 0204 and PowerSDR

  • jakubsarna
    Apr 29 3:37 AM

      Hello

      I'm using Softrock RX/TX v. 6.3 (with SI570 on USB)

      Soundcard EMU 0204 and PowerSDR v. 2.4.4 bulit by SV1EIA

      when trying to run an error occurs in appendage

      http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/198/schowek01nm.jpg/

      on the integrated Realtek HD Audio this problem does not occurand everything works fine

      so far in the EMU 0204 was also OK, I not changed my system or configuration of the computer ...

      can anyone recommend me to write setup for cards series EMU 0202/0204 because

      I think it will be the same

      can anyone tell me what could be the reason?

      Thanks

      73, Jakub SQ8J
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic