2769Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Need new sound card?

  • John Williams
    Mar 8, 2013
      Creative has the refurbed Soundblaster XFi 5.1 pro on their web site for $34.99 with free shipping. I bought one and am very happy with it on WinXP.

      John - ke5ssh
      On 3/8/2013 9:35 AM, bxyza wrote:

      Gary,

      I use the iMic USB sound card on my XP machine, both ports work fine in XP. The Windows 7 32 Bit PC I have works with the iMic stereo Mic from the Softrock to the Microphone in but not stereo speakers out. I only paid $20.00 on Flea Bay for it and seems to work well.
      73
      KD8IGK
      Bill

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic