2711Re: [powersdr-iq] Re: Tuning problem with PowerSDRv2.4.4_for_Homemade_Rigs

  • cbayona
    Jan 14, 2013
      This is the last I've heard from you.

      Cecil,

      I'll contact you after the holidays.

      73 and Seasons' Greetings

      Mike N2MS

      Yes, I'm still here, what email address did you use? I have not
      received any mail except the above quoted email before Christmas.

      My website will accept orders at the link in your email, I would get
      Version 15.15 the latest available.

      --
      Cecil - k5nwa
      http://www.softrockradio.org/ http://thepartsplace.k5nwa.com/