2564Re: M Audio Delta 44 Output Signal Level Problem

  • Jim Elmore
    Sep 4, 2012
      Hi Christos,
      I don't believe you are fully understanding my problem.

      Note that I have been using the Delta 44 card with Softrock for several years and more recently with the MOBO. It is the selected card.

      The issue is that PSDR-IQ sets the Output to -10dBV when it starts up. I would like to be able to leave the setting at +4dBu without having to worry about making that selection every time I use the SDR.

      I hope this clarifies the issue.

      73, Jim WA4YWM

      > Jim,
      >
      > Are you using it as the selected supported option in setup,
      > or selected as 'Unsupported' ?
      >
      > In the links section you have to read the link named
      > "M-Audio Delta44 setup"
      > -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/links
      > for proper supported setup of the card.
      >
      > Some tweeking is required on the newer driver versions of D44, you can search past posts here in the group and you will find what is needed.

      > --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Elmore" <wa4ywm@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I use an output level from the sound card of +4dBu for my interface to the MOBO. This is needed to obtain a 5W output.
      > >
      > > What I have noticed is that PSDR-IQ causes the sound card output to default to -10 dBV when it starts up.
      > >
      > > How do I prevent this from happening? I would like to leave the output at +4dBu.
      > >
      > > Thanks & 73,
      > > Jim WA4YWM

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic