2563Re: M Audio Delta 44 Output Signal Level Problem

    Sep 4, 2012
      Jim,

      Are you using it as the selected supported option in setup,
      or selected as 'Unsupported' ?

      In the links section you have to read the link named
      "M-Audio Delta44 setup"
      -> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/powersdr-iq/links
      for proper supported setup of the card.

      Some tweeking is required on the newer driver versions of D44, you can search past posts here in the group and you will find what is needed.

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Elmore" <wa4ywm@...> wrote:

      > I use an output level from the sound card of +4dBu for my interface to the MOBO. This is needed to obtain a 5W output.
      >
      > What I have noticed is that PSDR-IQ causes the sound card output to default to -10 dBV when it starts up.
      >
      > How do I prevent this from happening? I would like to leave the output at +4dBu.
      >
      > Thanks & 73,
      > Jim WA4YWM

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic