2532Re: CW Mode

    Aug 2, 2012
      Hi Don,

      Since you are using the good old v1.12.20, give it a try with the CW key connected to the pin 11 of the DB25 LPT: port (if not doing this already).
      You can see the pin definitions on the doc named
      "LPT connections.pdf" in
      -> http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, donald.vosper@... wrote:

      > Softrock 6.1 rxtx si570 synth, pwrsdr 1.12.20, Win XP
      > Hi
      > Since I got the Delta 44 card my system is working well on AM and ssb.
      > Just trying to get it going on CW with a straight key.
      > In CWX mode it activates the ptt and I can see the cw in the yellow window but all I get is a few random beeps. The ptt relay falls out after the delay.
      > On the key more or less the same, using break-in it activates the ptt according to the delay time set but just get the odd random bleep.
      > At one stage the CWX mode did work but I can't see what I did to make it work or stop working again.
      > I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this.
      > Regards
      > Don m5aky

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic