246Re: other than si570.

  • netnovel2005
    Jan 1, 2009
      Hello

      slightly off topic may be.

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, Luis Cupido <cupido@...> wrote:

      > Graham,
      >
      > It is the simplicity of the part that I love about
      > the si570. Yes I can use a DDS, actually that was may
      > initial design until I steped into this si570
      > now I'm all but indecisions :-(
      > I'm looking to make an I and Q LO from 28 to 146MHz.

      My DDS-BASE can become IQ generator with two board.

      http://zao.jp/radio/dds-base/index_e.php

      This board is designed for Synchronization with two AD9859.
      Daughter board is compatible with AD9951 and AD9954.

      But I did not write control soft yet.
      There is source code for single chip by VB.NET.
      I think it is easy to write control soft for syncronization.

      I already build IQ generator with AD9834.

      http://www.eleki-jack.com/lab/9834x2.html

      control soft is here.

      http://zao.jp/radio/dds34en/DDS_34x2.zip

      I am making sdr unit with this circuit now.

      best regards,

      JA7TDO
      Miura