2459degrading Si570s?

  • owen1936
    Apr 30, 2012
      Over the past few years I've built three or four Si-570-based SDRs. To accurately calibrate them I've used a GPS-stabilized 10mHz reference input to a counter and the Expert/Clock Offset input in PSDR-IQ to correct frequency errors. Up until now I've never had to input any correction greater than -3900. But today in setting up for a possible new radio using PSDR-IQ v1.19.3.15 it required an offset of -60,530 to calibrate!

      I wonder if anybody else has seen this much required correction??

      73,
      Owen
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic