1602Re: Welcome

    Dec 4, 2010
      Hi Don,

      Regarding PC specs, the more the merrier.
      Regarding PSDR-IQ version, 1.12.x runs on XP whereas 1.19.x on Vista/W7.

      Minimalistic configurations down to netbook has also been found to work, there is a document in the files section created from 4Z4TJ/VA6TJ named 'Minimalistic SDR.pdf' that shows how he did it.

      Also, on another note, DSP functions do require CPU and there are quite a few ways to balance properly the overall performance, eg. if you want CW you can 'narrow down' some buffers and sampling rate to have better results, there are some info that show this and other stuf on the Links section of the group.