1596Re: [powersdr-iq] Getting started

  • Alan
    Dec 2, 2010
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Don"
      Subject: [powersdr-iq] Getting started

      > Now looking at PowerSDR, It is kind of confusing looking at all the
      > versions, and not sure which I should get. I downloaded V1.12.20 to try to
      > get started. Then I notice there is a newer version. I have .NET Framework
      > 3.5 installed. But what are Skins and why are they so secretive?

      No secret, <http://code.google.com/p/powersdr-iq/downloads/list> tells you
      where.

      Try either, the latter is perhaps not so complete, was done for Vista/W7 but
      many XP users like it.

      Most soundcards can be used, they just need more experimenting to get right.
      The D44 is setup automatically as a supported card.

      73 alan G4ZFQ
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic