1576Re: RX Image rejection fails after sending data to parallel port - weard.

    Nov 10, 2010
      Hi Janne,

      The answer to your question is an easy one, you need to go to
      -> http://flex-radio.com/
      there is no other place.
      Check the Support tab on their site, the forums, the reflectors, the knowledgebase etc.