1464Hello - New to the Group

  • hsvham
    Sep 1 5:10 AM
      Hello all,
      I am new to SDR and new to this group. I am about to start assembly of the SoftRock Ensemble II RX as my first SDR project and I will be running this into a Creative Audigy 2 ZS sound card in a Windows 2000 OS, to implement a general-coverage LF-HF receiver.

      I want to run PowerSDR on the PC (at least initially). Can someone point me to a list of the minimally-required software (besides the sound card driver - I already have that from Creative's site) that I'll need to download and install on the PC to get the Ensemble RX board up and running?

      Thanks,
      Steve
      K4KM
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic