1139Re: PSDR-IQ 1.12 + com0com + WSPR V2

  • g8voip
    Feb 6, 2010
      Hi Rob,

      My memory is definitely failing here! I could have sworn I was using com0com as the for the virtual serial ports, but actually using N8VB's vCom.

      I did not bother setting up any CAT control, so relying on manually setting the band in WSPR at the moment. Need to have another look at it sometime.

      Well my v6.3 TX/RX has been running on 30m for the last few hours running 500mW, had over 100 spots including a couple from the States. Just running on my back up 66 foot long offset centre fed dipole which is wrapped around the gutter on my bungalow about 8 foot off the ground.

      I see you paid a visit to the Fareham club recently!

      73, Bob G8VOI (listening on S20)

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <robbrown@...> wrote:

      > Solved!!
      >
      > Look here:
      > http://www.mail-archive.com/flexradio@.../msg33429.html
      >
      > The new version of WSPR requires PSDR-IQ to ID as a Kenwood TS2000. Having it as a FlexRadio won't work. Also safer to have all com port numbers in single digits.
      >
      > So much for V2 being easier to setup...
      >
      > What a relief
      > -Rob

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic