1136Re: PSDR-IQ 1.12 + com0com + WSPR V2

  • g8voip
    Feb 6, 2010
      Hi Rob,

      I just tried WSPR v2.0 with both PSDR-IQ v1.12.20 and PSDR v1.19.3.14 using virtual com ports for the PTT control and it seems to be working correctly.

      I am using v6.3 TX/RX and the USB to I2C interface with Fred's v15.12 firmware, configured for the TX options.

      73, Bob G8VOI

      --- In powersdr-iq@yahoogroups.com, "Rob" <robbrown@...> wrote:

      > Hi Group,
      >
      > A longshot, but is anybody using WSPR V2 linked via com0com to PSDR-IQ? I find the V2 of WSPR will not talk through the virtual serial port.
      >
      > The old V1.12 of WSPR worked, I will revert to that.
      >
      > 73s,
      > Rob

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic