No activity in last 7 days
Just in the event someone would like to discuss it, an eGroup for the comedy band POWER SALAD, which has appeared on The Dr. Demento Show as well as other comedy shows around the country. The band's album FORCE DOESN'T WORK ON A CRUSTACEAN is out, it contains the Dr. Demento Basement Tapes pick "Co-dependency" and other tunes gaining notice including "The Chemical Engineering Song", "The Saga of the Modern American Mall Family", and "Killer Resume". An outgrowth of Akron's radio comedy program ZOT THEATER, Power Salad is Roric LaLeech on lyrics and ideas, and Chris Mezzolesta on voices, instruments, and production. Helping out are The Croutons and The Roquefort Horns. Power Salad is eclectic funny music for, uhhhh, the new millenn---no, no, no, the new....uhhhh.....whatever.
- Oct 11, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.