I lost main powerpro bar. How can I bring it back?

  • dedebaykus
    Message 1 of 4 , May 3, 2008
      Hi
      I was trying to hide the defatul powerpro bar since it is annoying and
      stays on top all the time. I was trying to use hiding commands.
      However I lost it. I managed to hide it but I cannot bring it back,
      restarting does not do any good. ANy solutions?

      If I can make it visible again, what is the best way to hide/unhide
      powerpro bar? I am a newbie so please talk with simple terms :)
    • Sheri
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2008
        --- In powerpro-beginners@yahoogroups.com, "dedebaykus"
        <dedebaykus@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        > I was trying to hide the defatul powerpro bar since it is annoying and
        > stays on top all the time. I was trying to use hiding commands.
        > However I lost it. I managed to hide it but I cannot bring it back,
        > restarting does not do any good. ANy solutions?
        >
        > If I can make it visible again, what is the best way to hide/unhide
        > powerpro bar? I am a newbie so please talk with simple terms :)

        If in Configure Command List for the default Bar, you check the box
        "Auto Show as Bar", it should open when you start PowerPro. There are
        other options if you go into Command List properties, such as to auto
        hide the bar after a number of milliseconds, and whether to show it
        when bumping a chosen screen edge.

        Or, you can set up a hotkey to show/hide a bar.
      • dedebaykus
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2008
          Well the thing is that I cannot see any bar or taskbar icon anymore.
          SO I doubt I can open config menu at this point since Powerpro bar is
          hidden

          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2008
            When you installed PowerPro, it creates shortcuts for both
            PowerPro.exe and PProConf.exe. PProConf will start the configuration
            program. After starting it, go to the tab to Configure Command Lists.
            Then edit one called Bar.