recording presentation time for each slide

  • jialin_zhong
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
      Here is my second try to post my questions.

      1. Anyone know how to record the time spent on each slide in a real
      (vs. rehearse) PowerPoint presentation? I couldn't find a way from
      PowerPoint functions myself.

      2. I know PowerPoint has a rehearse function that will give me a time
      recording on each slide. Anyone know where that file is saved to?

      Any help will be appreciated.

      Jialin
    • Susan Babcock
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
        You can rehearse the timings, but go give you exactly
        what you want, you would go into Slide Show, Slide
        transition and record the number of minutes you
        actually want. If you have a lot of animations, you
        can also adjust their timings, by going through format
        picture and adjusting the seconds between the
        animations.

        Hope this helps.
        --- jialin_zhong <jialin_zhong@...> wrote:
        > Here is my second try to post my questions.
        >
        > 1. Anyone know how to record the time spent on each
        > slide in a real
        > (vs. rehearse) PowerPoint presentation? I couldn't
        > find a way from
        > PowerPoint functions myself.
        >
        > 2. I know PowerPoint has a rehearse function that
        > will give me a time
        > recording on each slide. Anyone know where that file
        > is saved to?
        >
        > Any help will be appreciated.
        >
        > Jialin

        http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com
      • jialin_zhong
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 3, 2002
          Susan,

          Thanks, but what I wanted was to record the time spent on presenting
          each slide while it happens, not pre-setting timings on each slide. I
          want the statistics of actual timings.

          Jialin Zhong