superscripts

  • Ron Smith
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2010
      Hello Group,

      I'm using PowerPoint 2007 and found where subscripts and superscripts have been relocated from older versions. I can insert both now, but when I bring up the symbols for superscripts, I find that the numerals 0, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 are available, but not figures 1, 2 and 3. How do I insert a superscripted 1, 2, 3, please? All numbers are available as subscripts.

      Is it possible to make some other symbol available in the "Insert Symbol" table?

      Thanks for any advice.

      Ron The One
    • Don Richardson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2010
        In a text box type "X2". With the mouse curser select the "2". On the "Home" ribbon, find the lable along the bottom for "Font" and click its arrow. click "Superscript". Nevermind "Symbols" for sub and superscripts as far as I am concerned.

        Don Richardson
        Pearland Texas

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2010
          Hi Don,

          Thanks for that. It's spot on, done the trick just as I wanted it - both sub- and superscripts.
          Still finding my way round this newer version of P'Point.

          Ron Smith
          Manchester, UK