ppfolder

  • diamantsus
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012
      do it exist this keyword?
      It return a empty string to me and nothing have in help file
    • brucexs
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012
        pprofolder.
        There is a whole chapter in the help on functions, and keywords are included there.

        There is also the html help, accessible from the start menu entry for PowerPro, which has better search.

        Message 3 of 3 , May 1, 2012
          ty, i have found a wrong "ppfolder" instead of pprofolder in post: