Re: Autoselect first item in bar

  • diamantsus
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 5:30 PM
      --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brucexs" <brucexs@...> wrote:

      > just do() the first item in the command list being shown as the bar with \.cl function to pick out that command.

      the item not is in a command list ma in a vector displayed with vec.showmenu().
      Do it is possible to use .cl with vector list?
      I not undstand.

      > If for some reason you want to click a button I guess you could try sending keys to the bar after
      > bar
      > tobutton
      > 0 my_bar_cl
      > keyboard to access bar in help tells the keys that work. Don't know if you can use send them to a bar programactically however.
      > --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "diamantsus" <diamantsus@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Do it is possible do auto-select the top items in the bar when i use vec.showmenu() command?

    • diamantsus
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29 7:24 PM
        i not will to AutoCLICK but only AutoSELECTE the item.

        --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brucexs" <brucexs@...> wrote:

        > just do() the first item in the command list being shown as the bar with \.cl function to pick out that command.
        >

        > If for some reason you want to click a button I guess you could try sending keys to the bar after
        > bar
        > tobutton
        > 0 my_bar_cl
        > keyboard to access bar in help tells the keys that work. Don't know if you can use send them to a bar programactically however.
        > --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "diamantsus" <diamantsus@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Do it is possible do auto-select the top items in the bar when i use vec.showmenu() command?

      • brucexs
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 30 3:43 AM
          Not that I know of.

          keys {to menu}{down 1}
          may or may not work for another programs menus. Unlikely that PowerPro could send keys while it is displaying a menu.

          You might be able to use &x type mnemonics to allow single key selection.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 4:53 AM
            It is not possible to use
            keys {to menu}{down 1}
            because when i run ShowMenu it wait to close popup
            then
            hlist.ShowMenu("clClip", 1)
            keys {to menu}{down 1}
            does nothing
            I create a list from which almost always choose the second element