Re: Autoselect first item in bar

  • brucexs
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 29 5:15 PM
      just do() the first item in the command list being shown as the bar with \.cl function to pick out that command.

      If for some reason you want to click a button I guess you could try sending keys to the bar after
      bar
      tobutton
      0 my_bar_cl
      keyboard to access bar in help tells the keys that work. Don't know if you can use send them to a bar programactically however.
      --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "diamantsus" <diamantsus@...> wrote:

      > Do it is possible do auto-select the top items in the bar when i use vec.showmenu() command?

    • diamantsus
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 29 5:30 PM
        --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brucexs" <brucexs@...> wrote:

        > just do() the first item in the command list being shown as the bar with \.cl function to pick out that command.

        the item not is in a command list ma in a vector displayed with vec.showmenu().
        Do it is possible to use .cl with vector list?
        I not undstand.

        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 29 7:24 PM
          i not will to AutoCLICK but only AutoSELECTE the item.

          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 30 3:43 AM
            Not that I know of.

            keys {to menu}{down 1}
            may or may not work for another programs menus. Unlikely that PowerPro could send keys while it is displaying a menu.

            You might be able to use &x type mnemonics to allow single key selection.

            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 30 4:53 AM
              It is not possible to use
              keys {to menu}{down 1}
              because when i run ShowMenu it wait to close popup
              then
              hlist.ShowMenu("clClip", 1)
              keys {to menu}{down 1}
              does nothing
              I create a list from which almost always choose the second element