ppbang or powerpro.exe

  • diamantsus
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 11:40 AM
      is there any reason to use:
      ppbang.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
      or
      ppbangOnce.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
      or
      ppBangTwice.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
      instead of:
      powerpro.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
      ?
    • phkiefer
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 29 12:53 PM
        From PPBang readme:

        Keno implemented this function to have something to copy to the %path%
        that will allways know where powerpro.exe is located and to get rid
        of the message "Powerpro is already running" when powerpro is
        executed from 'startup' on shell recycling.

        Basically, if ppbang is in your %path%, e.g. in the \Windows folder, you needn't use the full path (like in c:\program.......\powerpro.exe) but can just type ppbang .....
        As a side effect it avoids the above error message that sometimes comes up to annoy you.

        --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "diamantsus" <diamantsus@...> wrote:

        > is there any reason to use:
        > ppbang.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
        > or
        > ppbangOnce.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
        > or
        > ppBangTwice.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
        > instead of:
        > powerpro.exe runfile.script@test("abc")
        > ?

      • diamantsus
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 29 1:30 PM
          But as consumption of resources and speed is cost-effective ?
          When I launch the second instance of PowerPro for a moment I see the commitment of tens of megabytes .