timer on input

  • diamantsus
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22 7:14 AM
      I would to set a timer with input value and start it.
      i tryed this code but not work.
      Do it is possibile to do?

      a= inputdefault("10","Seconds")
      *Timer Set -e 0 0 a
      *Timer StartStop e
    • brucexs
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22 7:55 AM
        See help index "command syntax". If you want to use variables, you are best learn the new script syntax and use
        timer.set("-e 0 0"++a)
        timer.startstop("e")

        But if you do not plan to do much scripting, you can also use the & syntax described in the help topic above.