Re: [power-pro] Re: shutdown powerpro

  • Rick Rauterkus
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 19 5:36 PM
      I have this same issue sometimes. I just created hot key action in
      PowerPro (Key/Mouse tab) that does *Bar Show YourBarName. Added a second
      one in the more commands area. Now when they are not on top, I just hit
      the hot key and they are back, no need to restart PP.

      On Wed, Apr 18, 2012 at 12:22 PM, honwahp <honwahp@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Yes it does work. Thanks! (I need this script file because sometimes
      > Powerpro bars are not "on top", and I use this script to shutdown powerpro
      > and then start it again) By the way, is it possible to shutdown and
      > relaunch powerpro in one script file? Help is much appreciated. (I can't
      > seem to find related info in the help file)
      >
      > --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "brucexs" <brucexs@...> wrote:
      >

      > > --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "honwahp" <honwahp@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > I am trying to create a ".powerpro" file so that when run, powerpro
      > shuts down. Is this possible? So far I only succeeded in creating a
      > ".powerpro" file to show or hide a bar.
      > > >
      > > Putting the command
      > > Shutdown PowerPro noconfirm
      > > in the script file should work.

    • honwahp
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 21 12:18 AM
        Thanks for sharing the idea. I'll give it a try (I don't like using hotkeys but I will send the command using pop up menu)