Re: Choosing a menu item?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "Owen Watson" <o.m.watson@...> wrote:

      > I remember using a Mac macro program called QuicKeys and one of the
      > ways it drove programs was by calling menu commands. You could record
      > the sequence and it would then play it back on demand. Is it much
      > harder to do this sort of thing in Windows?

      Look at exec.logkeys.

      I have an elaborate key logging bar which allows you to record and
      play back key macros, name them, show them on application-specific
      keybars and more. Its in my NoteTab-centric configuration. Email me if
      interested.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Owen Watson
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
        Thanks. I'll keep it in mind if I have the need in the future.

        2008/8/1 Sheri <sherip99@...>:

        > I have an elaborate key logging bar which allows you to record and
        > play back key macros, name them, show them on application-specific
        > keybars and more. Its in my NoteTab-centric configuration. Email me if
        > interested.
      • dleidinger
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 6, 2008
          Hi Sheri,

          > I have an elaborate key logging bar which allows you to record and
          > play back key macros, name them, show them on application-specific
          > keybars and more. Its in my NoteTab-centric configuration.
          > Email me if interested.

          I would be interested in this bar.

          Best regards Detlef
        • Sheri
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 9, 2008
            --- In power-pro@yahoogroups.com, "dleidinger" <dleidinger@...> wrote:

            > Hi Sheri,
            >
            > > I have an elaborate key logging bar which allows you to record and
            > > play back key macros, name them, show them on application-specific
            > > keybars and more. Its in my NoteTab-centric configuration.
            > > Email me if interested.
            >
            > I would be interested in this bar.
            >
            > Best regards Detlef

            Hi Detlef,

            Sorry for the delay getting back to you, I've just updated my
            distribution files. In the latest, I've also included my Notes Tray
            Button/menu as well as a variety of fixes I've put in since the
            beginning of the year.

            The latest and greatest is posted in an otherwise empty private Yahoo
            group (CustomClipkeys). I've sent you an invitation to join.

            Regards,
            Sheri