Re: [power-assist] Re: Fire

  • Lee
    Message 1 of 34 , Feb 20, 2012
      Or do like I used to do when I rode a moped around all the time. Wear a small pistol openly on your left hip..... It's absolutely amazing how well car drivers could see that little holster when they couldn't seem to see the rest of me or the bike. They managed to learn road courtesy instantly, even the ones on cell phones! The pistol I wore was a NorthAmerican Mini Arms 22cal revolver.... Those are tiny and fit in the palm of your hand but car drivers could see that small holster that wasn't but about 2" wide and 3" long just fine!
      Lee
      http://www.packratworkshop.com

      Message 34 of 34 , Feb 22, 2012
        I checked the controller when I got home, it was cool.

        This controller is good for more than twice the amperage I was using.

        Both the motor and the controller will be inside a ventilated box, there will be enough cooling as well as protection from the elements.

        It will work.