Re: Optibike vs. Randy's e-bike.... Pike's Peak...

  • optibike
    Message 1 of 77 , Dec 22, 2006
      Alright kids. I personally rode up Pikes Peak, and rode down for that
      matter. And you people have no idea what it is like to ride uphill for
      that long. How about this: You get out here to Colorado and beat me
      up Pikes Peak and I will pay for your plane ticket and give you $5000.
      If you think your E-bike can do it than put up or shut up.

      :) Craig Weakley
    • Mark Garvey
      Message 77 of 77 , Jan 2, 2007
        Pretty neat Josh! I LIKE it! I wonder if you could adapt that to a PPV
        body!!!!

        mark

        --
        Check out the web site at:
        http://www.vine-ave.com

        contact us to have INVISIBLE INC! appear at your next program! Details at
        www.vine-ave.com

        "You could get mauled by a bear and die. You could get bit by a snake and
        die. You could get gored by a Bison and die. You could fall off a cliff and
        die. You could get struck by lightening and die. You could get shot by a
        hunter and die. You could get attacked by fire ants and die. Or you could
        stay home on the couch, eat potato chips and die." Get on yer Trike and
        RIDE!