Go-Hub: Huge Sucess

  • Danny G.
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2006
      My expectations have been exceeded with this e-bike. There is more motor than gears on this bike.

      Bike: Schwinn Cruiser 6-speed found with wheel off during last bulk trash p/u.
      48V: 7aH Toyo SLA batteries
      Go-Hub kit: Largo Scooters 408 Crystalyte
      48V x 20A controller
      26x1.95 65psi slicks with slime tubes

      Danny at Largo Scooters worked with me to get the exact setup I wanted. I'm quite cautious and he gives internet sales a very good name. This bike will take you faster than you can pedal in 6th gear. Unfortunately I didn't plan for dual/bigger chainrings up front. Oh well, it goes plenty fast enough IMO. Top speed the other day was 26mph and I weigh 230lbs@ 6'6". Imagine with a lightweight riding it, I strongly feel it could reach 30mph. with a lighter rider. I'm very impressed with this setup and glad to have done busines with Danny. You can trust his word.

      Cheers,
      Dan--Ft. Lauderdale
      Will be posting a little less and riding more.....