Re: Air powered?

  • timmy_the_talking_toilet
    Message 1 of 67 , Sep 20, 1999
      well my first one is a pnumatic made out of
      sceduel 80 pipe but I had screwed up all I have is an
      inch and a half barrel, and a piece of 2" as the air
      that I have done was tape up a 5/8" ball berring to
      1.5" and fired it through a 500 page telephone book.
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006
        How can I get plans for one of these?

        AJ