This Could Really Change Your Life!

  • celestial_flight
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      From: CELESTIAL_FLIGHT
      To: ALL

      THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Just read this once and see what you
      think.

      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little
      while back I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
      and came across an article similar to this that said you could make
      thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of
      $6.00! So I thought "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most
      of us I was curious, so I kept reading. I mean sooner or later I was
      bound to come across a legitimate program of people helping people.

      Anyway, it stated that you must send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
      addresses listed in the article. You then place your own name and
      address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
      least 200 newsgroups. Doing an MSN search of newsgroups, message
      boards and bulletin boards, 2,997,202 groups were found with one
      search engine alone. No catch! That was it! So after thinking it over
      and deciding to tell no one because they would just think I was off
      chasing a dream, I decided to take a chance, got 6 stamps, 6
      envelopes and took six one dollar bills. I placed them in the
      envelopes to the six people on the list in this article and decided
      that I would seize this moment and change my fortune right here and
      now by participating in this venture.

      I thought it's not such a large investment for this program - just
      six stamps and $6.00. I've got nothing else to lose! All I need do
      is MY PART, by putting forth the effort to follow the instructions
      and do the postings. And that's it, in a nutshell. Within 7 days,
      you should start receiving money in the mail. Accordingly, money
      should keep coming in. You can't predict the exact amount, so bear
      in mind that your possibilities are unlimited! I was definitely
      inspired to do this after reading the last person's account of how
      this program worked for them. They stated that while they only
      received $30 in their first week, by the end of the second week, they
      had received a total of over $1,000.00. In the third week, they had
      accumulated over $10,000.00. And they said it's still growing! In
      their fourth week, they made a total of just over $42,000.00 and the
      money was still coming in rapidly. That was incentive enough for me.
      If they could do it, so can I.

      I decided it was well worth the $6.00 and 6 stamps. I'm not much of a
      gambler but even I have gambled and lost MUCH more money than that. I
      want to tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
      works...Also make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you
      can get the information off of it as you need it. I believe that IF
      you follow the instructions included here, you will start making more
      money than you ever thought possible by doing something so easy!

      Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully. Print it out or
      download it. Follow the simple instructions and watch the money come
      in.

      IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off. It is not indecent, nor illegal
      and it is virtually no risk and easy! You can check it out with the
      U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) to confirm the legality And
      remember, your investment is only $6.00 plus postage.

      INSTRUCTIONS:
      Follow these instructions EXACTLY and enjoy it when the money comes
      in. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
      integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
      carefully adhering to the instructions. Make no mistake. It's
      definitely going to take a little work - a few hours of your time.
      But,.so what! It's important if you'd like to have more money for
      the good things in life – like providing more extras for your family,
      taking a great vacation, getting your car fixed or even buying a new
      one, dining out in nice places or whatever else your goals are. You
      are limited only by your own imagination. So, let us begin the
      process. Here's how it goes.

      You will now become part of the Mail Order business. In this business
      your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in
      the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are
      happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made
      from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is made from
      people like you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are 4
      easy steps to success:

      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
      each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST". Now get 6
      US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so
      the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
      Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You
      should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper
      stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.
      What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!
      You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it.
      Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
      the legal aspects of it all. Once again, you can verify the legality
      with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161). Now, mail the 6
      envelopes to the following addresses:

      Kyle King
      235 Ave Lobeiro
      San Clemente, CA 92672

      Martin Anderson
      12 Central Ave. Apt. 2
      Caldwell, NJ 07006

      Nick Izsak
      1483 E. 33rd
      Brooklyn, NY 11234

      Megladdon
      PO Box 7238
      Albany, NY 12224

      Maria Cravens
      2005 185th Place SE #T-201
      Bothell, WA 98012

      R. V. Castello
      1817 Chapman Drive
      Plainfield, IL 60544

      STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
      name as number 6 on the list.

      You can change anything you need to change but try to keep the body
      of this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your
      amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (Remember I said there
      were over 2 million.) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you
      post, the more money you make!

      This is perfectly legal. If you have doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec.
      1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps
      for yourself and for whenever you want to make money again.

      PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
      honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
      adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you demonstrate
      integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
      others have received will also come your way. Moving your name up on
      the list without doing your share of the work accomplishes nothing.
      There's no way to cheat!

      NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
      either on a computer or a hard copy and keep the notes that people
      send you. This verifies that you are truly providing a service.

      So, as each post is downloaded and directions carefully followed, six
      members will be reimbursed for their participation as a List
      Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
      geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
      be receiving thousands of dollars in cash. What an opportunity for
      only $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send
      it now, add your own name to the list and you're in business!

      DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

      STEP 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
      posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
      select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter
      into the computer's memory.

      STEP 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
      of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
      paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name
      to the list.

      STEP 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
      your postings in different settings you'll always have this file to

      STEP 4: Use Netscape or Internet Explorer, Yahoo, MSN, whatever, and
      try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards,
      chat sites, discussions.)

      STEP 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      message by highlighting the text of this letter and select paste from
      the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the heading that
      everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
      particular group, click the 'post message' button. You're done with
      your first one! Congratulations! That's it! All you have to do is
      jump to different newsgroups and post away. After you get the hang of
      it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup!

      REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE - BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200***. That's it! You will
      begin receiving money from around the world within days! You may
      eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail
      you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a
      name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE
      ALL OF THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT**

      Now the HOW AND WHY IT WORKS part:

      Out of 200 postings, say only 5 replies are received - (an extremely
      low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
      Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM
      200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
      each of the original 5, that is another $25 for me. Now those 25 each
      make 200 MINIMUM postings with my name at #4 and receive only 5
      replies to each of them, I will bring in an additional $125. Now
      those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name
      at #3 and only receive 5 replies each. I will make $625! Ok, now here
      is the fun part...each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM of 200
      letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that
      just made me $3,125!!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this
      message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still only 5
      persons per 200 newsgroups react I will receive $15,625 - with an
      original investment of only $6.00.

      AMAZING! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the
      latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names
      on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting
      again. The thing to remember is this - do you realize that thousands
      of people all over the world are joining the Internet and reading
      these articles everyday? JUST LIKE YOU ARE NOW! Since new postings
      will be placed at the beginning of the messages, there's no risk of
      over-saturizing a particular group because someone new will come at a
      later day and will be able to view the most recent postings.

      So...can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works??? Remember,
      you will need to put in the time to post in the MINIMUM 200
      newsgroups so don't think you don't have to do that part. It WON'T
      work if you DON'T work. People have said, "what if the plan is played
      out and no one sends you the money?" So what! But what are the
      chances of that happening in the foreseeable future as long as
      thousands are logging online everyday looking for the same
      opportunities you seek. These are honest, decent people who are
      willing to give it a try. Estimates are that there are 20,000 to
      50,000 new users every day. Remember play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and
      this will actually work. I hope that as you prosper, you will use a
      small percentage of it to help others and spread your good fortune.
      Good luck!