Re: LEGALITY

  • gnoble767
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      I'll try to answer this one...
      Remember, first you should worry about the danger of the darn thing.
      Second, you may well be concerned about the law. The law is designed
      to protect people from themselves as well as from others. If you can
      believe it's against the law to throw a frizzby on the beach in
      Washington State, you can bet it's against the law to "use" a weapon.
      The police don't care if their not brought in to it. It's went they
      have to enter into your fun time and spoil it that they don't like it.
      If you can keep from getting someone injuried or killed, and you can
      keep the noise from being a cause for distraction, you can probably
      get away with it.
      I take mine way far out from the city so no one can hear us.
      Good luck with yours...

      The Professor