Tanks

  • tuco64
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2002
      Any dry weekend now. Second tank up and running. View pictures in my mail attachments. I am working now on 2 pillboxes which will contain 1 3 inch cannon flanked by a "low powered" 2 inch model on either side. Both boxes are sited roughly equal in thier ability to cover battlefield. Both have equal blind areas. I have 2 derelict 24 inch tvs to be mounted on top of pillbox roof. Both tanks have a "windmill" array. The objective will be to shoot out the tv`s and the blast off the windmills. 3 occupants per tank, 2 gunners and a driver, 3 occupants per pillbox. The boxes are just out ofrange of each others 2 inch guns (about 155 yds.) but well within lethal range of 3 inch piece. A good long shot could easily burst opposing tv.(3" plastic ball filled with mud) . There is room for an assassian (armed with paintball gun) to be dropped off in the respective blind areas to attack pillboxes open backside through swamp and or heavy prickers. For each assassain there will be a gaurd also armed with a paintball gun. That brings the total to 16 people. I have roughly 20 cannonballs per 3 inch gun. That doesn`t include apples oranges or dead animal shot. Have`nt found a suitable reuseable shot for 2 inch, potatos and like shot will have to do. Now for the last hurdle, actually convincing enough people to participate. Had great enthusiasm in planning stage, now that it`s actually done...well..we`ll see.