TANK!!!

  • tuco64
    Message 1 of 67 , Feb 14, 2002
      Finished first tank, half-way done with opposing
      tank. Tried to post pics on this club, my awesome
      computer skills fall way short however. If you`d like to
      see go to my profile (tuco64) and look up my mail
      attachments. There`s a couple other folders there, nothing yet
      for them. Wasn`t really thrilled about turning the el
      dorado into a tank but it`s what I have to work with at
      this time.
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006
        How can I get plans for one of these?