Re: A New website

  • tuco64
    Message 1 of 67 , Dec 6, 2001
      Thnks for the site, I learned a lot I think for
      an ignorant bastd. I`m a beginner at this, I shoot
      apples, our local glut of ammo. I load from the rear,
      This is how, my model has a 2" barrell and a 3"
      combustion chamber. I hunted through my junkpile and the
      best thing I was able to come up with was a 2" piece
      of ridgid galvanized thickwall electrical conduit. I
      ground down the end 65 degree taper or so and now by
      slowly twisting the apple thru it out comes a perfectly
      cut shot. Anything that this can bore thru can be
      used "dead carp". I made a loading rod to tap in from
      the back. The key is finding that piece of pipe thats
      just a couple millimeters larger inside diameter than
      your barrell. To big and your ammo will split, too
      small and your shots will just bloop out the barrell.
      Try to find an exhaust pipe that works, nothing in my
      pile did. 2" ridgid is a drag to grind down. I also
      made one tank am getting a similar car soon to turn
      into opposing tank. Cut a 300 by 150 yard battlefield
      on my "lower 47"<br> Everybody gets applesauced or
      mashed potatoes or those diabolical hollowed out rounds
      full of alpo or nastier. Nobody goes to the hospital!
      No hematobas! No concussion injuries! I based my
      first tank on this criteia. Well I`ve gone on long
      enough Have a great day!
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10 5:44 AM
        How can I get plans for one of these?