Re: porp and oxgan

  • spudrokmk3
    Message 1 of 67 , Apr 19, 2001
      Laytint-<br> I don't really think you need oxygen
      with your propane; all you need is fresh AIR after
      each shot. As far as "rapid shooting" is concerned, I
      would like to VERY much hear from Techleague to
      substantiate there claimes. And, just how fast is there
      six-shooter to LOAD?????<br> Here is a site that will
      hopefully give you more information on the use of
      his hands". He's got several ways to meter
      propane.<br> Hope this helps!
      SPUDROK<br><a href=http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html target=new>http://hometown.aol.com/spudrokmk3/index.html</a>
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006