Potato Gun fired rockets and ...

  • spudrokmk3
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 22, 2001
      Fellow spudders-<br> I have a few rather unique
      systems posted on my web site. My site is:
      get. On the D.I.S. page it will give you step by step
      instructions on just how to build on for yourself. Also see
      the Mk4 Potato Pistol Page. This will also tell you
      how to build this "TOY". I have posted the pland for
      it on the PHOTOS page here on this site (check them
      out).<br> My Mk5 rockets are capable of ranges in excess of
      1000 yards! No bullshit! Shot out of my "test device"
      and at NIGHT with a glow stick as a nose cone they
      last many repeted shots. And last but not least is my
      PLASTIC PREASSURE PISTONS (wads). These little babies let
      you shoot almost any sub-caliber ammo with ease and
      no loss of preassure!<br> And be shure to sign the
      guestbook and check out the message board!<br> Thanks,
      SPUDROK
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006
        How can I get plans for one of these?