Another new member(help me)

  • cunningulus_rex
    Message 1 of 67 , Mar 1, 2001
      Alright ive got to admit this must be one of the
      coolest little hobbies. But where do I begin? Need some
      simple plans with the beginner in mind. Once ive built
      the better mousetrap i'll be challenging all comers
      to a dual at 500 paces! Please send any help
      available to sir_ron@...<br><br>Thanx!!
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006
        How can I get plans for one of these?