Re: end cap

  • Strawgecko
    Message 1 of 67 , Jan 1, 2001
      i've had the cap under the handle blow out
      before,<br>it has bad threads though so it will blow out if
      there is too much pressure, it only blows out every 5
      or 6 shots and it doesn't shoot out like the
      spud...it hit me in the leg and didn't hurt.. so as long as
      your cap is on tight most of the pressure will go out
      with the spud...<br> straw
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006
        How can I get plans for one of these?