Re: Hi

  • sumdumcoo
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 5, 2007
      --- In potatogunnersanonymous@yahoogroups.com, "deven_1857"
      <deven_1857@...> wrote:

      > Your name ?michael waz up

    • paul koch
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 6, 2007
        um why did you message me?

        LeAnne Pruitt <muzscoozeme@...> wrote:

        deven_1857 <deven_1857@...> wrote: Your name ?

        Uhm... Faith??? You????

      • LeAnne Pruitt
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 6, 2007
          paul koch <pak21787@...> wrote: um why did you message me?

          LeAnne Pruitt <muzscoozeme@...> wrote:

          deven_1857 <deven_1857@...> wrote: Your name ?

          Uhm... Faith??? You????

          You do not have to be a smart ass about it. Your the one that emailed me and asked me who the fuck i was.

        • LeAnne Pruitt
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 6, 2007
            Hey.Its Faith LeAnne Pruitt .nothing much here either. Some guy in this same group asked me my name and got an attitude about it so i will write you a better message later. I am gonna handle this shit.

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 6, 2007
              HI back at you

            • paul koch
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 7, 2007
                ok then
                i got the same email
                who was it from may i ask?

              • sumdumcoo@aol.com
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 7, 2007
                  good morning LeAnne glade to meet you?

                • paul koch
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 8, 2007
                    my name is paul!

                    sumdumcoo@... wrote: good morning LeAnne glade to meet you?

                  • LeAnne Pruitt
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 9, 2007
                      Hey nice to meet you too....i guess. Uhm..? Have we talked before?

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 9, 2007
                        Hey nice to meet ya too...i guess

                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 9, 2007

                          Message 12 of 16 , Feb 9, 2007
                            I dont even remember hardly now. he was like you emailed me and he emailed 1st

                          • paul koch
                            Message 13 of 16 , Feb 9, 2007
                              um...ok
                              add my myspace if you want