Open Your U.S. Bank Account Free

  • jack
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2006
      Open Your U.S. Bank Account Hassle-Free

      US Bank Account Features:
      Takes only 7 days to activate your account. (24 hours to open)
      Free US check book.
      Only documentation required is a photocopy of your passport. It does not need to be certified!
      We provide you with the forms. Deal directly with the bank using the forms and resources.
      Account includes VISA debit card that works around the world.
      No account minimums (after initial deposit of $1k).
      Free ACH direct deposits.
      Have funds deposited directly into your account from PayPal.
      Full Internet banking.
      Account opening form included in our kit.
      Excellent 24/7 Email and Phone Support.
      clink now :: http://usa-bank.blogspot.com