Man I was sick of my occupation

  • savanna-terk124@kaliforniarules.info
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2006
      fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 801 697-0461 they got me setup
      at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • alexis-sabry941@underneathit.info
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
        you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
        but after calling these guys 801 697-0461 they helped get me setup and get fully
        accredited! Great people.
      • maneisha-mccarthy550@abeauteway.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 1, 2007
          THis thing is amazing, just graduated without even turning up a single day. Now
          fully qualified in a BA and looking to apply for a raise! I'll keep you guys
          posted, but if any of u interested in getting a BA or something as well
          without having to actually go through all the leg work i highly recommend these
          ppl 1-415 267 3940