Re: gotta question

  • stobl
    Message 1 of 67 , Jun 19, 2000
      I pretty much agree with the legnth thing but
      just want to add one extra combustant(explosive-in a
      way) Try carburetor(sp) cleaner. it's basically an
      arisol can filled with a clean-almost pure alcohol like
      chemical. I guarantee you you will get the best
      distance-but one precaution-make sure you pour water/wipe the
      spud gun down after your done for the day. if you
      don't, after about a few months the carb cleaner slowly
      eats away at the PVC and before you know it-it's not
      really usuable anymore(mainly the cap "melts" to the
      part it screws into.<br><br>hope this
      helps.<br><br>Blake
    • ghostchild97
      Message 67 of 67 , Feb 10, 2006