What's up???

  • Festiva Guy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2006
      Does anyone actually exchange ideas on this mailing list????I have been on it a week and all that I have recived is an email from someone wanting plans to a potato gun........

      I would like to know some facts like what kind of fuels can be used/or are the best....or what fuel to avoid....

      Barrels..............what is best... PVC or Steel or aluminim?????

      Anyone out there????

      From:Adam M

    • john cassity
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 20, 2006
        Hey, I'm not shure about diffrent barrels because i have never expermented with them but I have with many diffrent fueles the best i have found yet is propain seems to be the best for me. Hair spray works good but not good enough for the mess it leaves behind in ur gun. it has messed up sevral of my ignitors in the past ( I use bbq pit spark lighters from the hard ware store) and it makes the thread stick on the back of my combustion chamber alot too. Other fules that have been pretty effecent for me have been carbrator cleaners and carburator/fule injected starting fluids. I stay away from gasoline now because its leeked on the gun a few times and cought fire nothing serious happen but I didn't want to take the chance. I hope I've helped and my advise is useful, let me know how it goes for you.

        ps
        Sorry about the gramor and spelling its not my stronges talent.

        John~

        From:Adam M

        Hobby and craft supply Craft hobby