DOLLARS TO PARADISE

  • navajopar4
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2006
      TURN $6.00 INTO $6,000!!!
      IT'S SIMPLE AND IT'S LEGAL!!!!!!!
      I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it a little while
      back,
      I was browsing through news groups just like you are right now and
      came

      across a article similar to this saying that you could make thousands
      of
      dollars within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!! So I
      thought
      yeah right. This must be a scam, but like most of us, I was curious,
      so
      kept reading. Anyway it said that you send one dollar to each of the
      six
      names and addresses stated in the article. You then place your own
      name
      and
      address on the bottom of the list at number six and post the article
      at
      least 200 newsgroups. (there are thousands) No catch that was it. So
      after
      talking to a few people and thinking it over I decided to give it a
      try.
      What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00 right? Then I
      invested the
      measly six dollars. WELL GUESS WHAT!!! Within 7 days, I started
      getting

      money in the mail!!! I was shocked. I thought it was going to stop
      but
      it
      just kept coming. In my first week I made $25.00. By the end of the
      second
      week I had $900.00. In the end of the third week I made $5,000.00!!
      It's
      still growing right now. This is now my fourth week and I have made a
      total
      of just over $38,000.00! and it's still coming in rapidly. This is
      certainly
      worth $6.00 and 6 stamps. I have spent more than that on the
      lottery!!
      Let
      me tell you how this works and most importantly why it works. Also
      make
      sure
      that you print a copy of this article NOW so you can get the
      information off
      of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions
      exactly, that you will start making more money than you possibly
      thought
      just by doing something so easy!! SUGGESTION: READ THIS ENTIRE
      MESSAGE
      CAREFULLY (Print it out or down load it) Follow the simple directions
      and
      watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And your investment
      is
      only
      $6.00 (plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip off; it is not
      indecent;
      it is not illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!!!
      If all
      of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receive
      extraordinary
      dividends. PLEASE NOTE: follow these directions exactly and $50,000
      or
      more
      can be yours in 20 to 60 days..
      This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
      of
      the
      participants. Please continue its success by carefully adhering to
      the
      instructions. You will now become a part of the mail order business.
      In
      this
      business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a service. You
      are in
      the business of developing a mailing list. Many large corporations
      are
      happy
      to pay big bucks for quality list. However, the money made from the
      mailing
      list is secondary to the income, which is made from people like you
      and
      me
      asking to be included to that list. Here are the four steps to
      success:
      STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper write the following on each
      piece of
      paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
      STEP 2: Now get 6 us 1dollar bills and place ONE inside EACH of the
      six

      pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope to
      prevent
      thievery.
      STEP 3: Next place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal
      them.
      MAKE
      SURE THERE ARE ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES. You should now have 6
      sealed
      envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase your
      name and
      address and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.
      THIS IS
      ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are
      paying
      for it! Like most of us, I was a little skeptical and a little
      worried
      about
      the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
      Office
      (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal!!!!!
      STEP 4: Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses

      #1) Shawn Perry
      100 8th Ave. #65
      Shalimar, Florida 32579

      #2) Daniela
      PO Box 422
      Fort Walton Beach, Florida 32549

      #3) Panagiotis Plevrakis
      5454 Cherlane Dr.
      Dallas, TX 75206

      #4) Camila Kwong
      2151 Lapiniere
      C.P. 44013
      Brossard Quebec
      J4W 3K2
      CANADA

      #5) Ryan Manciu
      13292 Mt. Baldy
      Reno nevada
      89506

      #6)K.CAIRNS
      4700 COACH HILL DR
      GREENVILLE SC 29615

      STEP 5: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
      the
      other
      names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) and add YOUR name as number
      6
      on
      the list.
      STEP 6: Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as
      original
      as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200 news
      groups.
      (I
      think there are 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the
      more
      you post, the more money you make!** EVERYBODY AROUND THE WORLD CAN
      DO
      THIS
      BUT REMEMBER TO PUT ENOUGH STAMPS ON YOUR ENVELOPES!!!!** This is
      perfectly
      legal!
      If you have any doubts, refer to title 18 sec. 1302 & 1341 of the
      postal
      lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for your self and whenever
      you
      need
      money, you can use it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this
      program
      remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
      participants
      and by carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way, if
      you are
      of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many
      others
      have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
      name
      and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and keep
      the
      notes people sent you. This verifies that you are truly providing a
      service.
      (Remember to wrap the $1 bill in the note to prevent mail theft.)
      So as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully followed,
      six
      members will be reimbursed for their participation as a list
      developer
      with
      one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so
      that
      when
      your name reaches the #1 spot you will be receiving thousands of
      dollars in
      CASH!!!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00($1 for each of the six
      people
      listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're
      in
      business!
      ---DIRECTIONS---- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS
      STEP 1: You do not need to retype this entire letter to do your own
      posting.
      Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your
      cursor
      to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the edit menu.
      This
      will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.
      STEP 2: Open a blank notepad file and place your cursor at the top of
      the
      blank page. From the edit menu select "paste." This will paste the
      copy
      of
      the letter into notepad so you can add your name to the list. STEP 3:
      Save
      your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings
      in
      different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to.
      STEP 4: Use Netscape and Internet Explorer and try searching for
      various
      news groups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites,
      discussions.)
      Step5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
      message by
      highlighting the text of this letter and
      selecting "paste" from the edit menu of your browser. Fill in the
      subject,
      this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the
      list
      of postings in a particular group. Click the post message button.
      You're
      done with the first one! Congratulations. THAT'S IT! All you have to
      do
      now
      is jump to different news groups and post away, after you get the
      hang
      of
      it, it will take 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE
      NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN (MESSAGE BOARDS ETC) THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL
      MAKE!!
      BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200. That's it! You will begin
      receiving
      money from around the world within days! You may eventually want to
      rent a
      P.O.Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish
      stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use as long as the postman
      will
      deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE THE ADDRESS IS CORRECT**